For the week 7 blogging challenge I choose to complete task one. I made a list of holidays, and the things my family and I do for the holidays.I used google slides to make my list. If you have any different holiday traditions you would like to share I would love to hear them in my comments.
For the week 6 blogging challenge I chose to complete task 2. I made an emoji guessing game.
For the week 5 blogging challenge I chose to complete task 2. Which was to make a music quiz. I used the website Kahoot to make my quiz. I would love to hear what you thoughts about the quiz I made, in my comments!
For my week 4 blogging challenge I decided to write about some of my favorite books.
1. The Glass Sentence: This is my favorite book that I have read this year! The beginning may be a little bit boring but keep reading it turns in to an amazing book, that will keep you on your toes and make you think back to the beginning to solve the mystery
2. Matched: This book is part of a trilogy. If you like dystopian books than this is the book for you. You better be in the reading mood because all of these books end on cliff hangers that make you want to start the next book right away.
3. Uglies: This is one of my favorite series. There are four books in the series and like the book Matched they all end on cliffhangers and are dystopian books. I have read all four books but I have heard rumors that there might be a fifth book.
4. The War That Saved My Life: This book is probably for kids slightly younger than me about ages 10-12 but it is a fantastic book about the life of a young girl during World War 2.Most of my friends have read it and they all agree that it is a wonderful book.
5. Insignificant Events In The Life Of A Cactus: This book is very motivational and might even make you want to not have arms. All my friends have read this book and said so many good things about it that I decided to read it and it became one of my favorite books of all time.
6. StarGirl: This book is an absolute must read! This book will make you want to embrace your weird and wacky side and be yourself.
7. Harry Potter: To be honest I have never read this series before but one of my best friends always says how good it is. From what I have heard the book has a lot more details than the movie and is totally worthwhile reading.
8. Origin: This book will keep your mind on point trying to solve the mystery.
9. A Million Ways Home: I read this book in 6th grade and absolutely loved it ( I have read it twice in the past year). It does have sad parts though and you are always screaming at the main character to do something or not to do something.
10. A Series Of Unfortunate Events: I haven’t actually read this series, but some of my friends have and they always rave about how good of a book it is. I have seen the Netflix series though and it is a very sad series.